Tuesday 25 December 2012

Tom Hiddleston Wanted to Direct "Thor" Sequel Posted: December 25th, 2012 by WorstPreviews.com Staff (WORST PREVIEWS)



Now that Tom Hiddleston is becoming a household name, he is getting interested in getting behind the camera. In fact, he approached Marvel head Kevin Feige about directing the upcoming "Thor" sequel.

The actor recently sat down with Empire magazine and was asked whether he has any interest in directing. "Yes, I do," he replied. "I did ask, half-jokingly, Kevin Feige about directing 'Thor 2' and he said, 'Do you have something to show me?' I said 'no.' He said, 'If you made something and showed me, I might consider it.' But it's better for the world that he said no. It would be such a responsibility, but I think I'd enjoy it."

The job eventually went to Alan Taylor ("Game of Thrones") and is now set to hit theaters on November 8th, 2013.

Source: Empire

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=27020&count=0#ixzz2G6yTN8if

No comments:

Post a Comment