Thursday 20 December 2012

'Avengers 2': Tom Hiddleston doubts Loki return (DIGITAL SPY)


By Mark Langshaw


Avengers star Tom Hiddleston has admitted he may not be asked to reprise his role as Loki in the movie's sequel.

The Thor actor told MSN that he has not spoken to director Joss Whedon about the follow-up, but believes audiences would prefer to see a new villain in the film.


"I don't know. And that really is the honest answer. I know I've been known for obfuscation in other quarters, but I have no idea," he said when asked about revisiting the part.

"I haven't spoken to Joss. He's definitely doing it. So I suspect not, only because I think that probably the audiences are tired of Loki being the bad guy. Maybe the Avengers need somebody else to fight. But I'd love to be part of it again."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a446537/avengers-2-tom-hiddleston-doubts-loki-return.html#ixzz2FbdudUok 
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment