Saturday 2 February 2013

Martin Clunes adjusts to new pace (BELFAST TELEGRAPH)



"If anyone had told me 10 years ago that I would have my own farm, and be driving a cart pulled by two Clydesdales, I would have laughed in their face.

"I just didn't see it coming," the actor said of life on the farm.

He added: "I found this new speed quite shocking to begin with, very slow. But I've turned 51 recently and I have a six-month ban on my driving licence, and this speed could be my future, staring at my horses' bums as they plod me around the countryside."

Martin, who has been filming a two-part documentary about working horses for ITV, added: "It's quite a nice way to go."

:: Martin Clunes: Heavy Horse Power is on ITV on Thursday, February 7.



Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/martin-clunes-adjusts-to-new-pace-16269244.html#ixzz2JmUW6aC9

No comments:

Post a Comment