Thursday 31 January 2013

Keira Knightley - Keira Knightley wants love song 31 January 2013 (CONTACT MUSIC)


Keira Knightley is going to make her fiancé James Righton write a love song for her because the Klaxons singer is yet to pen a track which declares his love for the actress

(I love the look on the face of the girl behind them - she's like "Jeez get a room, I'm late for work."

The couple have been together for two years but the Klaxons singer is yet to pen a track in which he proclaims his love for the actress, and Keira insists that will soon change.

She said: ''I don't know if James ever wrote a song for me, but now that I think about it, I'll have to force him to do so! He should.''

The 27-year-old screen beauty got engaged to James, 29, in May 2012 and although she is excited about tying the knot and has been busy planning their big day, Keira admits she never thought she would ever walk down the aisle.

READ MORE: http://www.contactmusic.com/news/keira-knightley-wants-love-song_3475964

No comments:

Post a Comment